Oakdale Man Accidentally Electrocuted to Death

first_imgSign up for our COVID-19 newsletter to stay up-to-date on the latest coronavirus news throughout New York A 75-year-old man died after mistakenly electrocuting himself while working on his Oakdale home on Tuesday evening.Suffolk County police said a family member found Erhard Mueller dead in the basement of his Connetquot Drive home with power tools nearby his body at 6:45 p.m.Mueller was pronounced dead at the scene.Homicide Squad detectives are continuing the investigation.last_img

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *